NFL will limit distribution of phone numbers this year to one person per team.
The NFL is tightening draft-day contact rules after last year's prank call involving Shedeur Sanders during the 2025 draft.
Former Oregon tight end Kenyon Sadiq thought his call with the New York Jets was a prank after what happened with Shadeur ...
Shedeur Sanders was pranked. The NFL is investigating how it happened. A league spokesman told USA TODAY Sports on Sunday the league is looking into the now infamous prank call that occurred as ...
The NFL fined the Atlanta Falcons $250,000 and defensive coordinator Jeff Ulbrich $100,000 for "failing to prevent the ...
The Jets will look to dial up Kenyon Sadiq's number during the 2026 NFL season, but the draft pick wasn't sure his draft call ...
Kenyon Sadiq told New York Jets head coach Aaron Glenn during his NFL Draft call he thought it was a "prank call." ...
After Shedeur Sanders was one of multiple prospects who received prank calls during last year's NFL draft, the league is reportedly limiting access to prospects' phone numbers in 2026.
Don’t expect another viral prank call in the 2026 NFL draft. With a few days to go until the draft gets underway in Pittsburgh, the league announced it’s making one key change to help prevent future ...
New York Jets rookie tight end Kenyon Sadiq thought one of the most important calls of his life was a prank call. The Jets drafted Sadiq with the No. 16 overall pick in the first round of the NFL ...
The NFL has delivered a hefty ban to one YouTube prankster who apparently took things a little too far during the 2026 NFL Draft, rushing the stage to announce a fake Pittsburgh Steelers pick in viral ...